Rowland Talent Solutions is looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
Joining their R&D laboratory you will support method development and method validation activities.
- Conduct analysis using a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and IR.
- Support troubleshooting of HPLC methods.
- Review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports
- Support Senior Analysts to deliver method development projects for the company and clients
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in HPLC analysis within the Pharmaceutical industry.
This Analytical Chemistry role would suit a recent graduate with a placement year or some industrial experience in HPLC within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment. Experience in method development and/ or method validation is highly desirable.
This role is initially for a 12 month contract.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, Dissolution, QC Analyst