We have a fantastic opportunity for a graduate Analytical Chemist to work on analytical method development projects for a leading testing company in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist/ Laboratory Technician you will support analytical method development for HPLC, LC-MS and GC-MS.
- Support analytical method development and validation.
- Conduct sample extractions and purification (solid phase extraction, Liquid extractions, QuEChERS etc)
- Carry out analysis using HPLC, LC-MS and GC-MS
- Prepare analytical method documents and reports
- Work to GLP and GMP quality standards.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry with a good knowledge of organic chemistry. Previous laboratory experience along with experience in HPLC, LC-MS or GC-MS is desirable.
To apply for the Analytical Chemist/ Laboratory Technician role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Lab Analyst, Laboratory Technician, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, graduate, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GLP, Chemistry