We currently have an opportunity for an Analytical Team Leader to join a Research & Development Pharmaceutical company in the South Greater Manchester area.
As an Analytical Chemistry Team Leader, you will lead a team of Analytical Method Development Analysts in support of drug discovery and development projects.
- Supervise, coach and develop a team of Analytical Chemists being responsible for their training, career and personal development.
- Offer technical support on a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, SFC and NMR.
- Support and carryout method development and validation of analytical methods.
- Troubleshoot analytical problems when they arise.
- Work with other managers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Will be PhD or Degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in several analytical techniques including HPLC, LC-MS, SFC and GC.
You will have experience in analytical method development along with some previous experience in a supervisor/ Team Leader role.
The role is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, East Cheshire and South Manchester
To apply for the Team Leader role in Analytical Chemistry please send your CV to peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, LC-MS, NMR, Laboratory, Drug discovery, Pharmaceutical