Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist or Team Leader with expertise in method development.
Joining this growing company, you will lead Analytical Projects managing a small team of Analytical Method Development Chemists.
- Plan and carry out analytical test methods for novel and existing compounds.
- Conduct and oversee analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of methods specifically HPLC and UPLC.
- Set up and carry out stability studies
- Lead troubleshooting activities offering guidance and training to the team.
- Work with Project Managers and the Quality Manager to fulfil client projects.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to the required quality standards.
- Write and review reports for internal customers and clients.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Will have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods for new and novel material. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have experience developing HPLC methods from scratch.
Previous experience in project management or supervising Analysts is highly desirable.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, Team Leader, Laboratory Supervisor, Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Manager, Principal Scientist, Chemical.