We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chemistry graduate to join a growing Pharmaceutical in Oxfordshire.
Working in the GMP Process Development and Pilot Plant facility you will use variety of different equipment running multiple chemical synthesis processes for the scale-up and manufacture of APIs.
- Operate pilot plant reactors and equipment ensuring high standards of safety, housekeeping, hygiene and quality are maintained.
- Carry all work to GMP standards.
- Run routine maintenance and validation to reaction vessels and other equipment to ensure chemical production is carried out to project schedules.
- Ensure that written instruction/directions are followed correctly.
- Report any irregularities so that corrective actions can be planned and implemented.
- Promptly and accurately complete documents as directed and record all irregularities.
- Support environmental monitoring and report/record information.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry and have a good work ethic.
Full training is on offer for successful candidates.
Please note this role is shift based, 12 hour day and night shifts. A very competitive shift allowance comes with this role.
Key words: Chemistry, Process Chemist, Pilot Plant, Production Chemist, Manufacturing Chemist, GMP, Pharmaceutical, graduate, BSc, pharmaceutical production, Organic Synthesis, Synthetic, API, Organic Chemistry