We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a H&S Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Research & Development company in the East Midlands.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will have the responsibility for all health and safety onsite. You will ensure all work carried out to current H&S legislation and make sure all colleagues and customers are not exposed to any health and safety issues.
- Manage all health and safety for the company and supervise the H&S representatives.
- Drive the development and implementation of the health and safety plan.
- Promote a H&S culture throughout the company.
- Advise, coach and train employees on H&S matters, strategies and new legislation.
- Carry out incident investigations and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Oversee and manage H&S audits writing detailed reports.
- Write and review COSHH assessments and risk assessments for company safety files.
- Keep up to date with current legislation and industry standards.
Ideal candidates will:
Will have experience working in a Health and Safety role within a Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Biotechnology company.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will have previous experience leading the H&S for a chemistry or biology laboratory and have a professional Health, Safety and Environmental qualification, such as NEBOSH, NCRQ in Health and Safety of a IEMA Diploma.
Key words: H&S Manager, Health and Safety, H&S Advisor, HSE, EHS, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Analytical chemistry, NEBOSH, IOSH, Nottingham, Leicester, Derbyshire, Loughborough