We have a great opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to work for a leading laboratory in Berkshire.
As a Laboratory Analyst you will support projects conducting a range of chemical analysis using HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
- Carry out HPLC and GC analysis.
- Sample preparation and run sample extractions.
- Support Senior Analytical Chemists in troubleshooting and validation of analytical methods.
- Ensure all work is carried out to regulated standards.
- Follow project plans and SOPs.
- Input into customer reports.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have some experience using HPLC or GC (either in your degree or in industry).
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for the Laboratory Analyst role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Please note my client is unable to sponsor a visa for this role so full eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Key words: Lab Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, graduate, HPLC, GC, Lab Technician, Analytical Chemistry