We are currently recruiting a Senior LC-MS Scientist for a leading company in the West Midlands.
Joining the mass spectrometry team, you will develop and validate new Analytical Methods for unknown compounds.
- Provide an effective analytical testing service to external and internal customers.
- Manage customer projects, taking the lead in planning and implementation.
- Perform maintenance on analytical equipment, mainly HPLCs and Mass Spec’s.
- Provide training for junior Analysts.
- Provide technical expertise for LC/MS analysis and troubleshooting.
Successful candidates will have a degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in LC-MS analysis, including method development and troubleshooting. Ideally you will have experience working to cGMP, ISO17025 or ISO13485 standards within a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device company.
To apply to this leading international company please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: HPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, LCMS, mass spectrometry, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Med Device, method development, validation.