Rowland Talent are currently looking for a Pesticide Analyst to join a leading pesticide testing company in Cambridgeshire.
The company offers a highly technical and first-class service to the food industry which has seen the company go from strength to strength as they continue to grow.
- Conduct analytical testing using chromatography techniques including both HPLC and GC.
- Support the analysis of samples on LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS.
- Run sample extractions (liquid-liquid).
- Conduct sample preparations.
- Calibrate laboratory equipment.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have some experience working in a laboratory. Experience in GC, HPLC, extraction techniques or sample preparation is desirable.
Key words: Laboratory, Technician, Analytical Chemist, GC, HPLC, Chemistry, Pesticide, Residue