Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for experienced Medicinal Chemists for a growing Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery company in the East Midlands.
In this role you will manage client projects of early stage drug discovery, developing novel small molecule drugs.
- Lead projects, managing Medicinal Chemists/ Senior Scientists to deliver projects on time.
- Write project reports and liaise with the client at all stages of the project.
- Develop synthetic routes and perform synthesis of agreed target molecules
- Multi-step synthesis, reaction optimisation and scale-up (mg - gs).
- Solve complex medicinal and synthetic chemistry problems.
Ideal candidates will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry and have previous experience working in drug discovery within a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotechnology company.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medicinal Chemist/ Senior Scientist to further their career in a rapidly growing company.
Key words: Medicinal, Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic, Drug discovery, Drug development, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, NMR, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Group Leader, Team Leader.