Project Manager or Study Manager - ADMET
Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for DMPK/ ADME Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company as a Project Manager or Study Manager.
The Project Management team is dynamic and fast paced and as such the company is looking for someone with the drive and passion to offer a high level of customer service to their clients. The role would suit someone looking to progress into a client facing role from the Laboratory.
To be successful in this role you must be highly organised and be an effective communicator.
- Manage studies on behalf of clients, ensuring all information is communicated effectively to the laboratory.
- Deal with all client requests, managing the project through to completion and ensure data is returned within project deadlines.
- Support Seniors in preparing proposals for clients.
- Liaising with clients, external consultants, senior project managers you will co-ordinate the transfer of information and compounds.
- Advise clients and support data interpretation
- Maintain, and develop relationships with existing clients and identifying new opportunities for growth
Ideal candidates will have a PhD or Degree in a Life Science subject, ideally related to ADMET/ DMPK and have experience working in a Pharmaceutical or a Biotech company. You will have experience in drug metabolism assays such as drug-drug interaction and/or metabolic stability studies (DMPK or ADMET assays) and have experience in HPLC and LC-MS/MS.
Key words: Study Manager, Project Manager, Project co-ordinator, DMPK, ADME, ADMET, HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, metabolism, Programme Manager, Study Director, GLP, GCP