We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist/ Purification Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical R&D company in the East Midlands.
You will work on a range of analytical projects in support of drug discovery and development. As an Analytical Chemist, you will run chromatography methods for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules.
- Support analytical chemistry projects ensuring all work is carried out to the required standards.
- Conduct Method development, validation, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Carry out analytical testing, purification and separation using Prep HPLC, chiral separation techniques and HPLC.
- Work with the Medicinal Chemistry Managers on analytical work and programmes.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
Ideal candidates for the Analytical Chemist Purification role:
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry or similar and have experience analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and NMR.
Experience in method development for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules, specifically HPLC, preparative HPLC, SFC and Chiral separation is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
For further information on the Analytical Chemist/ Purification Scientist role or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, Chiral, Purification, Drug Discovery, API, Pharmaceutical, Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation, preparative, Medicinal, Organic, Synthesis.