We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a growing scientific company in Berkshire.
QA Officer responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely completion of deviation & OOS investigations and non-conformances.
- Implement CAPA’s and quality changes
- Conduct GLP and GMP internal audits.
- Prepare and update QA documents, including SOPs and validation documents.
- Review and audit project plans, data and reports
- Offer QA support to the laboratory.
Ideal candidates for the QA Officer role will:
Have a degree in a Chemistry subject and have previous experience working in Quality Assurance. You will have experience deviations, CAPAs, Audits and OOS investigations.
You will have experience working in a cGMP Pharmaceutical or GLP environment.
To apply to the QA Officer role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Please note the company is unable to sponsor visas so candidates need full eligibility to work in the UK.
Key words: QA Officer, Quality Assurance, Audits, CAPA, Deviations, QMS, SOPs, OOS, GMP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, HPLC, GC