Lead Analytical Chemist
Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/ Principal Analytical Chemist with expertise in method development.
Joining a leading Pharmaceutical Company on the M4 corridor/ South East you will lead project teams to deliver a first class Analytical Chemistry service in support of client projects.
In this role you will plan and carry out analytical test methods for novel and existing compounds.
- Plan and implement an Analytical testing strategy to support the delivery of client projects
- Analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods specifically HPLC, UPLC and GC.
- Set up and carry out stability studies
- Anticipate and solve analytical problems
- Work and collaborate with Project Managers, the Quality Manager, Regulatory, Suppliers and Clients.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for internal customers, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Will have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods for new and novel material. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have experience developing HPLC methods from scratch.
You will have previous experience in project management and ideally have some experience in supervising Analysts, though this is not essential.
This is a technical and varied role with very good career prospects.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Team Leader, Laboratory Supervisor, Group Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist.