Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
Joining the R&D team you will develop, optimise and validate analytical methods for the analysis of a range of dosage forms.
- Method development and validation of HPLC, GC and Dissolution tests.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to the Analytical Development laboratory
- Write and review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports
- Lead projects for the company and clients
- Supervise, train and mentor junior analysts when required
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in HPLC method development and validation. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and dissolution tests to GMP standards. Experience in troubleshooting analytical methods and training new members of staff is required for this role.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemist, stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development.