We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist with separation/ purification experience to join a leading drug discovery company in the East Midlands.
You will manage a range of analytical projects in support of drug discovery and development. As a Senior Analyst, you will design and develop chromatography methods for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules.
- Lead analytical projects ensuring all work is carried out to the required standards.
- Lead Method development, validation, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Carry out analytical testing, purification and separation using Prep HPLC, chiral separation techniques and HPLC.
- Work with the Medicinal Chemistry Manager to design analytical work and programmes.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry or a similar subject and have experience in analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and NMR.
It is essential you have experience in method development for the purification/ separation and analysis of small organic molecules, specifically HPLC, prep HPLC and Chiral separation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the Analytical function of this rapidly growing company.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, Chiral, Purification, Drug Discovery, API, Pharmaceutical, Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation, preparative, Medicinal, Organic, Synthesis.