We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist - Inorganics
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will lead and support lab technicians and analysts in a range of analytical techniques including ICP, ICP-MS, pH, BODs, CODs, Skalar, Kone (Discrete analysers) and GC.
- Plan and organising workloads to ensure samples are tested on time and client reports are completed within agreed timescales.
- Conduct analysis using ICP-MS & ICP-OES.
- Carry out maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- ICP method validation and support method development.
- Review, check and interpret analytical results.
- Support training of new staff.
- Support and lead analytical troubleshooting for the laboratory.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry or related subject and have experience in ICP-MS or ICP OES. Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting analytical instrumentation are essential for this role.
Experience in pH, BODs and CODs is also required for this role.
Key words: ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, HPLC, GC, UKAS, Laboratory, Senior Analyst, Quality, QC, Analytical Chemist, inorganics, quality, pH, BODs, CODs, Skalar, Kone