We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading speciality chemical company in Berkshire.
As a PhD Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will work on several exciting projects conducting synthesis at the mg-kg scale. The projects are varied providing opportunities to gain experience in a wide range of chemistries and organic chemistry techniques.
- Design and develop organic synthesis to develop a range of synthetic target molecules.
- Conduct multi-step synthesis and laboratory scale up to production.
- Provide synthetic chemistry expertise to deliver custom synthesis projects.
- Lead and manage projects.
- Prepare and write project reports.
To be successful in the Synthetic Organic Chemist role:
Candidates will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry and have previous experience working in synthetic chemistry. You will have expertise in a range of synthetic chemistry techniques and have experience in scale-up.
This a growing company that offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for the Synthetic Organic Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Synthesis, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Synthetic, Chemist.