As an ADME Scientist you will supporting drug discovery projects by designing and running experiments to purify molecules and analyse biological samples.
- Carry out analytical assay development to solve specific and complex problems.
- Work collaboratively with biology and chemistry to progress drug discovery projects.
- Run a range of ADME assays.
- Carry out a range of bioanalysis including cell-based assays and LC-MS/MS.
- Write and present reports project teams.
Will be PhD or degree qualified in Biochemistry or Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience working in ADME/ DMPK Bioanalysis. As an ADME Scientist you will have experience in ADME assays and bioanalysis including cell-based assays. Experience in mammalian cells, Plate-based assays, Protein analysis and mass spectroscopy (LC-MS/ QTOF) is highly desirable.
The company is rapidly growing and based within one of the leading scientific research and innovation hubs in the UK.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, and an opportunity to join a growing and rewarding company.
Key words: Bioanalysis, Bioanalytical, DMPK, ADME, Cell-based Assays, LC-MS, QTOF, Biochemist, Mammalian, invitro, Purification, Protein