We have an opportunity for a graduate Analytical Chemist to work for a leading testing company in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist you will support customer projects conducting a range of analysis using HPLC, LC-MS/MS and GC-MS.
- Carry out LC-MS/MS and GC-MS analysis.
- Sample preparation and run sample extractions.
- Support method validation activities.
- Ensure all work is carried out to GLP standards.
- Follow project plans and SOPs.
- Input into customer reports.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have some industrial experience (placement year/ summer internship etc). You will have some experience in either LC-MS/MS or GC-MS.
Experience in GLP is desirable.
To apply for the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Lab Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, MChem, graduate, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GLP