Rowland Talent Solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a large Pharmaceutical company in Leicestershire.
Joining this highly successful company you will conduct a range of analysis on raw materials and finished products to GMP standards. You will have the responsibility for running you own analysis using the following analytical techniques; HPLC, UPLC, GC and dissolution.
- Conduct analysis using HPLC, UPLC, IR, UV and dissolution techniques to GMP standards.
- Prepare reagents, mobiles phase and solutions to pharmacopoeia methods.
- Carry out method development, method validation and technology transfers,
- Troubleshoot and calibrate analytical equipment and instruments.
- Review analytical documentation.
- Support internal audits.
Will be degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry and have experience working in a GMP laboratory. You will have experience in analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, IR, UV and dissolution within the Pharmaceutical industry. Method development and/ or method validation experience is desirable.
In return the company offers a highly completive salary and an extensive benefits package, along with further development and career opportunities.
Key words: QC Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry, QC laboratory, GMP, HPLC, GC, UPLC, UV, Validation, QC, Analyst, R&D, stability, Pharmaceutical, Method Validation.