A highly successful Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit another Analytical Chemist for their site in Berkshire.
The company is going through a period of growth and are looking and are now looking for a further Analytical Chemist or Senior Analytical Chemist. In this role you will perform a range of analytical testing including HPLC, UV and Dissolution. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting analytical methods and supporting method development projects.
- Conduct analytical testing using instrumentation including HPLC, UV and Dissolution in support of drug development and GMP manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Support or carry out method development and method validation.
- Review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or related subject and have experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP laboratory. You will have experience in analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and Dissolution testing. Experience in HPLC method development and/ or validation is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company and gain experience in method development.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.