Analytical Chemist/ Senior Analytical Chemist
Our client, a Pharmaceutical Development company, are looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join their rapidly growing QC and Analytical Development Laboratory.
Taking the lead in analytical testing you will plan and carry out the analysis of pharmaceutical products using a range of techniques including HPLC, FTIR, UV and Dissolution.
- Conduct analytical testing on formulations, finished products and raw materials.
- Support and carry out HPLC method development and validation.
- Lead troubleshooting activities to solve analytical problems.
- Train and mentor junior Analytical Chemists/ QC Analysts.
- Review and evaluate data and ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP standards.
- Review and write quality documents, SOPs and reports.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience working in a Pharmaceutical research or development laboratory to GMP standards. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, FTIR and Dissolution testing.
Experience in HPLC method development and/ or validation is highly desirable.
The Company offers a competitive salary along with a great benefits package. Joining this growing and dynamic company you will have plenty of opportunities to further development and progress your career.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst, QC, Quality, Pharmaceutical.