We currently have a great opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical development company in Kent.
As an Analyst you will support a range of analytical projects using an array of analytical instruments including HPLC, GC and LC-MS. This is an Analytical Development role and as such you will carry out method development and validation.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the required standards (GMP and ICH guidelines).
- Carry out analytical testing using a HPLC, LCMS and GC.
- Carry out analytical method development and validation.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
- Ensure all analytical instrumentation is maintained and validated ready for use.
Will be degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or a similar subject and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and GC. Experience in NMR is desirable.
You will have experience in method development, validation and troubleshooting within the Pharmaceutical industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company as an Analytical Chemist.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, GMP, Pharmaceutical, , analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation.