We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist for a pharmaceutical research company in West Yorkshire.
Specialise in pharmaceutical analytical testing. They offer a highly technical analytical service for a range of Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. The company focusses on troubleshooting, developing and validating analytical methods for a variety of pharmaceutical products.
As an Analytical Chemist you will support analytical method development and validation activities for HPLC, GC, LC-MS and GC-MS.
- Support and carry out method development and validation for HPLC, GC, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS.
- Conduct analysis on a large range of samples including substances, compounds, formulations, final products and raw materials.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Ensure all equipment and instrumentation is well maintained and validated.
- Provide timely project updates to managers.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience working in a GMP or GLP environment.
As an Analytical Chemist you will have some experience in analytical method development and validation of HPLC or GC methods. Experience in LC-MS is an advantage.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and training opportunities!
The role is commutable from north Manchester, Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Skipton
Key words: Scientist, Analytical Chemist, HPLC, GC, Method Development, Validation, Pharmaceutical, GMP, GLP, chromatography, LC-MS, Analyst