We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a specialist testing laboratory in Surrey. The company offers a highly technical materials testing service to customers all around the globe.
As an Analytical Chemist you will set up and run a variety of chemical and physical tests using a wide range of analytical techniques. You will ensure all work is carried out to ISO 17025 standards.
- Carry out analytical testing using techniques such as GC, GC-MS, GC-FID and FTIR.
- Support the maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
- Assist analytical method development and validation activities.
- Ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained.
- Ensure all work is carried out to ISO 17205 standards.
Will have a degree in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or related subject and have experienced working as an Analytical Chemist to ISO 17025/ UKAS standards. You will have experience in analytical techniques such as GC, GC-MS and GC-FID.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your analytical chemistry skills across several chemical and physical analysis techniques.
For further details or to apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analyst, Laboratory, Analytical Chemistry, GC, HPLC, GC-MS, UKAS, ISO17025