Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for an Analytical Chemist with HPLC method development experience for a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
As this company continues to grow they are looking for an Analytical Development Chemist to join their R&D laboratory to develop new and existing methods.
- HPLC methods development and validation.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Support Senior Analysts to deliver method development projects for the company and clients.
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in HPLC analysis. Some experience in HPLC method development is essential to this role. As an Analytical Chemist you will have opportunities to develop your method development skills on various instrumentation for different pharmaceutical products.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst