We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist for Research & Development Pharmaceutical laboratory in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist you will join a GMP laboratory analysing pharmaceutical products using a range of instrumentation including HPLC, GC, LC-MS, ICP and UV.
- Carry out analysis on a range of pharmaceutical samples within a GMP environment.
- Conduct HPLC, LC-MS, ICP and GC analysis following SOPs and protocols.
- Support and carry out method validation and troubleshooting
- Correctly interpret analytical data and report any deviations or OOS.
- Ensure all work is carried out on time and to project objects.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have some experience in HPLC, GC OR ICP within a regulated laboratory.
For the Laboratory Analyst role, some previous laboratory experience/ pharmaceutical industrial experience is essential.
To apply for the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analyst, QC, Quality, HPLC, GC, MS, Laboratory, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Chemist, ICP