We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist you will carry out analysis using techniques such HPLC, UV and NMR to support Research and Development.
- Develop analytical methods, specifically HPLC method development.
- Carry out validation, tech transfers and troubleshooting of HPLC methods.
- Review and write qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Carry out analytical analysis using HPLC, UV and NMR.
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will have a degree or master’s in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in HPLC analysis. Experience in method development is highly desirable.
To apply to the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, Dissolution, QC Analyst