We currently have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work for a leading speciality testing company in South Yorkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist you will provide a high-quality analytical service to a range of customers across the world conducting analysis using Ion Chromatography (IC), ICP and XRF.
- Carry out analysis on a range of samples using instrumentation such as IC, ICP, XRF and GC.
- Method development and method validation.
- Undertake instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure all work is carried out to industrial standards including ISO17025
- Support the training and coaching of new members of staff
Ideal Candidates will
Have a qualification in a chemistry subject (Degree, Masters or HNC/ HND) and have previous experience working as an Analytical Chemist. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques such as ICP, IC, XRF and GC, along with some experience in method development and validation.
To apply to the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solution.
Key words: Laboratory, Chemist, Analyst, ICP, XRF, Materials Testing, ISO17025, Chromatography