We currently have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work for a leading speciality testing company based near Kilmarnock.
As an Analytical Chemist you will design and development analytical methods to test a range samples and products using techniques such as GC-MS, ICP-MS and Ion Chromatography (IC).
- Carry out analysis on a range of samples using instrumentation such as IC, ICPMS and GCMS.
- Carry out Method development and method validation activities.
- Undertake instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure all work is carried out to industrial standards including ISO17025
- Support the training and coaching of new members of staff
Ideal Candidates will
Have a qualification in a chemistry subject (Degree, Masters or HNC/ HND) and have previous experience working as an Analytical Chemist. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques such as ICP, GC and GC-MS and have experience in method development and validation.
To apply to the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solution.
Key words: Laboratory, Chemist, Analyst, ICP, GC-MS, ICP-MS, ISO17025, Chromatography