We currently have an opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join an agrochemical testing company in Derbyshire.
Carry out the analysis of pesticide residue in crops, soil and water using a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC-MS/MS or GC-MS
- Pesticide residue analysis using LC-MS/MS or GC-MS analysis.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and support method development activities.
- Manage studies/ projects for clients keeping management updated on progress.
- Record and report results with accuracy.
- Maintain GLP compliance and standards.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in LC-MS/MS or GC-MS analysis. Recent graduates with a final year project in either HPLC, GC-MS or LC-MS are encouraged to apply.
Key words: Analyst, HPLC, GC, LC-MS, GC-MS, pesticide, residue, mass spectrometry, Analytical, Laboratory, graduate