We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist for a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will develop and validate HPLC methods to support the development and manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals.
- Run a range of analysis using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, FTIR and Dissolution.
- Carry out analytical method development and validation.
- Write reports and ensure all work is carried out to cGMP
- Interpret data and make recommendations for development.
- Support and mentor junior analytical chemists.
Will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or in a Chemistry subject) and have experience in HPLC method development within the Pharmaceutical industry.
This highly successful company is growing rapidly and offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package. You will also receive excellent training and development opportunities to further your career as a Scientist.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, GC, ICH. Method Development, Validation, Pharmaceutical, GMP