We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist/ Technical Lead for Pharmaceutical laboratory in Berkshire.
As Senior Analytical Chemist or Technical Lead you will manage client led projects ensuring project targets are met. Within the role you will design and carry out experiments using a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, LC-MS, ICP and UV.
- Lead projects from design and implementation through to completion.
- Carry out analysis on a range of pharmaceutical samples within a GMP environment.
- Conduct HPLC, LC-MS, ICP and GC analysis following SOPs and protocols.
- Conduct method development, validation and troubleshooting activities
- Interpret analytical data and write project reports
- Ensure all work is carried out on time and to project objects.
- Support Analysts in routine analysis.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in a range of techniques including HPLC, LC-MS, GC and ideally ICP within a regulated laboratory.
Experience in project management is highly desirable.
To apply for the Senior Analytical Chemist/ Technical Lead role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analyst, HPLC, GC, Laboratory, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Chemist, ICP