We are currently recruiting for an experienced Analytical Chemist who is looking for a move into Quality Assurance. In this role you will manage external analytical contractors ensuring compliance to EU cGMP, FDA and MHRA requirements.
- Manage external analytical laboratories to ensure testing is carried out to the required standards and correctly reported.
- Review all deviations, OOS, change controls and stability study reports where necessary.
- Coordinate all raw materials and products for analytical testing.
- Support experimental design including method validation, technology transfer and method development.
- Provide analytical support for external Clients and Regulators for any queries.
- Inform the Qualified Person on quality issues and ensure that all systems are compliant.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry within a Pharmaceutical cGMP environment. You will have experience in HPLC, method development and validation and have an in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical quality standards, change controls, OOS, deviations and stability testing.
Key words: QC, QA, Quality, HPLC, Analytical Chemist, Method Development, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, validation.