Rowland Talent Solutions has an opportunity for an Analytical Chemist with HPLC method development experience to join an exciting and forward-thinking Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
As this company continues to grow they are looking for a couple of Analytical Chemists to join their R&D laboratory to support method development activities.
- Development and validation of HPLC methods.
- Support troubleshooting within the Analytical Development laboratory
- Review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports
- Support Senior Analysts to deliver method development projects for the company and clients
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in HPLC analysis of a range of pharmaceutical dosage forms. Some experience in HPLC method development is essential to this role. As an Analytical Chemist you will have opportunities to develop your method development skills on various instrumentation and for different pharmaceutical products.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, Dissolution.