We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemistry Team Leader for rapidly growing Drug Discovery company.
You will lead a team of talented Analytical Chemists to support drug discovery projects. The team carry out a range of analytical and preparative techniques including HPLC, LC-MS and chiral separations. The team Leader will oversee and support method development and validation activities.
- Manage and coordinate projects for the analytical chemistry and purification team.
- Lead a team of Analytical Chemists involved in Analytical and purification methods including the HPLC, LCMS and preparative HPLC.
- Support and coach the team on HPLC and LC-MS method development and troubleshooting.
- Develop new chromatographic methods, run physiochemical assays and purification by preparative HPLC
- Organise equipment maintenance (both internally and with external engineers).
- Liaise with the chemistry managers to develop plans for future analytical improvement and investment.
To be successful in this role:
You will be degree or PhD Qualified in a Chemistry subject and have experience in purification methods and a wide range of analytical techniques, including HPLC, LC-MS and preparative HPLC.
Experience in developing new chromatographic methods, running physiochemical assays, purification by preparative HPLC within drug discovery is essential for this role.
The company offers highly competitive salary and benefits package and a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, Method Development, HPLC, LCMS, LC-MS, Purification, Team Leader, Analytical Supervisor, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical.