We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemistry Team Leader to join a large Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
Joining this highly successful company you will lead a team of Analytical Chemists carrying out analysis using HPLC, UPLC, GC and dissolution testing.
- Manage a team of Analysts being responsible for their development, training and career progression.
- Provide technical leadership across a range analytical techniques specifically HPLC/ UPLC.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Conduct analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods (HPLC, dissolution and UPLC).
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience supervising Analytical Chemists within the Pharmaceutical industry. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC/ UPLC and have experience in method development and method validation. Experience in stability studies is highly desirable.
To apply for the Analytical Team Leader role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: analytical chemist, analytical chemistry, Quality Control, laboratory, QC analysis, GMP, HPLC, GC, UPLC, UV, Validation, stability, Team Leader, QC Supervisor, Method development