Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Group Leader of Analytical Chemistry.
You will lead a team of Analytical Chemists to deliver key customer analytical development projects. Managing a team of Analysts, you will coach, mentor and lead the team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Plan and implement Analytical testing strategy on projects.
- Oversee analytical method development, validation and tech transfers for HPLC.
- Set up and carry out stability studies.
- Anticipate and solve analytical problems troubleshooting methods and instruments.
- Work and collaborate with Project Managers, the Quality Manager, Regulatory, Suppliers and Clients.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for internal customers, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Successful candidates will:
Have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods from scratch. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have experience in project management. Previous experience in managing people is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Analyst in to lead and manage a team of Analytical Chemists.
For further information please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Team Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Management, Analytical Supervisor, Stability