We are currently looking for Analytical Chemists and Senior Analytical Scientists to join a highly successful pharmaceutical development company to support their continued growth.
The company boasts new state-of-the-art laboratories and manufacturing facilities.
As an Analytical Chemist, you will carry out a range of analytical testing including HPLC, UV and Dissolution. You will be responsible for troubleshooting analytical methods along with supporting or performing method development and validation.
- Carry out testing using several analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and Dissolution in support of drug development and GMP manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Support or carry out method development and method validation.
- Review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
Ideal Candidates for the Analytical Chemist roles:
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or related subject and have experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP laboratory. You will have experience in analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and Dissolution testing. Experience in HPLC method development and/ or validation is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Please note my client is not able to sponsor a visa for these positions so full eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst, QC, Quality, Pharmaceutical.