Analytical Method Development Scientist
A highly successful Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit an Analytical Development Chemist for their site in the East Midlands.
In this role you will carry out HPLC method development and method validation.
- Conduct analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods specifically HPLC/ UPLC.
- Plan analytical testing to support the delivery of client projects.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods (HPLC, dissolution and UPLC).
- Work with the Team Leader to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for customers and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Will have experience in Analytical method development and validationm and you will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject).
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Scientist, Senior Scientist, Stability, UPLC.