Rowland Talent Solutions is looking for an Analytical development Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
Joining their R&D laboratory you will conduct method development and method validation activities.
- Develop new HPLC/ UPLC methods to support development projects.
- Carry out validation, tech transfers and troubleshooting of HPLC methods.
- Review and write qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Support junior Analysts in HPLC analysis.
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will have a degree or master’s in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in HPLC method development for novel compounds.
To apply or for further information please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, Dissolution, QC Analyst