We are currently looking for an Analytical Laboratory Manager or Team Leader for a growing Pharmaceutical R&D company in Berkshire.
Leading a team of Analytical Chemists, you will manage work loads and analytical projects ensuring compliance and quality standards are maintained. You will have the responsibility for a number of Analysts including recruitment and staff appraisals, along with the management of the laboratory including equipment.
- Manage a team of Analysts involved in HPLC, UPLC, UV and Dissolution testing.
- Co-ordinate all analytical testing for a range of pharmaceutical products.
- Provide analytical expertise to formulation development and manufacturing.
- Oversee and support analytical method development and validation.
- Review and approve analytical data and technical reports.
- Ensure all testing (QC and stability) is carried out to ICH guidelines.
- Train and support staff in their development.
Will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience managing a team or laboratory within a pharmaceutical GMP environment. Ideal candidates will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and dissolution and have expertise in method development and validation.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Lab Manager, Laboratory, Team Leader, HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst, QC, Quality, Pharmaceutical.