Rowland Talent Solutions are working with a growing drug development company in Berkshire who are looking hire an experienced Analytical Chemistry Lab Manager.
Leading a team of highly skilled Analytical Chemists you will oversee the analysis of a range of products ensuring compliance and quality standards are maintained. You will manage the running of the GMP laboratory being responsible for recruitment, staff appraisals, analytical equipment and development projects.
- Manage a team of Analysts involved in HPLC, UPLC, UV and Dissolution testing.
- Co-ordinate all analytical testing for a range of pharmaceutical products.
- Provide analytical expertise to formulation development and manufacturing.
- Oversee and support analytical method development and validation.
- Review and approve analytical data and technical reports.
- Ensure all testing (QC and stability) is carried out to ICH guidelines.
- Train and support staff in their development.
Will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience managing a team or laboratory within a pharmaceutical GMP environment. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and dissolution and have expertise in method development and validation.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Lab Manager, Laboratory, Team Leader, HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst, QC, Quality, Pharmaceutical.