We are currently looking for an Analytical Method Development Chemist for a growing pharmaceutical testing company in West Yorkshire.
A specialist in pharmaceutical analytical testing they offer a highly technical analytical service for a range of Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. The company focusses on troubleshooting, developing and validating analytical methods for a variety of pharmaceutical products.
As an Analytical Chemist you will perform analytical method development and validation activities for HPLC, GC, and IC, along with several detectors such as MS and MS/MS.
- Develop and validate methods for HPLC, GC, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS.
- Conduct analysis on a large range of samples including substances, compounds, formulations, final products and raw materials.
- Write and review documents relating to methods and protocols.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Ensure all equipment and instrumentation is well maintained and validated.
- Liaise directly with customers on projects providing timely updates on their progress.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience working in a GMP or GLP environment. As an Analytical Method Development Chemist, you will have expertise in developing and validating HPLC and GC methods. Experience in LC-MS method development is desirable.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and training opportunities!
The role is commutable from north Manchester, Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Skipton
Key words: Scientist, Analytical Chemist, HPLC, GC, Method Development, Validation, Pharmaceutical, GMP, GLP, chromatography, LC-MS