We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist for a company in West Yorkshire.
A specialist analytical testing company that offer a highly technical analytical service for a range of industries. The company focusses on troubleshooting, developing and validating analytical methods for a variety of products.
As an Analytical Chemist you will support analytical method development and validation activities for materials characterisation and elemental analysis.
- Carry out a range of analysis using ICP, ICP-OES, ICP-MS and XRPD.
- Conduct analysis on a large range of samples covering characterisation and elemental analysis.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Ensure all equipment and instrumentation is well maintained and validated.
- Provide timely project updates to managers and customers.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in materials characterisation and elemental analysis such as XRD, ICP and ICP-MS or ICP-OES.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and training opportunities!
The role is commutable from north Manchester, Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Skipton
Key words: Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Materials, XRD, ICP, Characterisation.