We have a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to work for a growing specialist testing company in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Scientist you will work on several projects conducting analysis using HPLC and GC.
- Analysis a range of samples using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC analysis.
- Prepare samples and run sample extractions.
- Support and conduct method validation activities.
- Ensure all work is carried out to GLP standards.
- Follow project plans and SOPs.
- Input into customer reports.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have some industrial experience using HPLC or GC.
Experience as an Analytical Chemist testing pesticides and agrochemicals is desirable.
To apply for the Analytical Scientist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Lab Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, graduate, HPLC, GC, GLP, Laboratory.