Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemistry Group Leader.
As a Group Leader for this growing Pharmaceutical Company, you will lead a team of Analytical Chemists and manage key customer projects. As an expert in analytical chemistry you will coach, mentor and lead the Analytical team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Plan and implement an Analytical testing strategy to support the delivery of client projects.
- Oversee analytical method development, validation and tech transfers specifically for HPLC/ UPLC.
- Set up and carry out stability studies
- Anticipate and solve analytical problems
- Work and collaborate with Project Managers, the Quality Manager, Regulatory, Suppliers and Clients.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for internal customers, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods for new and novel material. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have experience developing HPLC methods from scratch. Experience in project management is essential for this role and previous experience in managing people is desirable.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Team Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Management, Analytical Supervisor, Stability