Associate Director - DMPK
We are currently looking for an Associate Director of DMPK for a rapidly growing Drug Discovery company in the East Midlands.
As an Associate Director of DMPK you will join a highly successful department and oversee a range of projects covering pharmacokinetics (PK) and absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion (ADME) of drug candidates.
- Lead and oversee projects to ensure key deliverables are met.
- Maintain a high-performing team taking the lead in recruitment and staff development.
- Plan and implement business growth strategies for the company.
- Have a strategic overview of the current and future business activities to ensure the department’s objectives and resources are in line with the overall business plan
- Act as a DMPK subject matter expert for the company.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subject and have worked in a strategic leadership role.
As an Associate Director of DMPK you will have extensive experience in absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics with a proven track record in successful performance management and employee development.
The Associate Director of DMPK role comes with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining this highly successful company, please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: ADME, ADMET, Toxicology, in vitro, Study Director, DMPK, HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, metabolism, GLP, GCP, Pharmaceutical, Drug Discovery