We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join rapidly growing speciality chemical company in Berkshire.
Working as a Business Development Manager you will respond proactively to new business opportunities and work with existing customers to develop and grow the company’s business.
- Generate revenue by developing new business opportunities and leads.
- Account management of client accounts.
- New business development activities to grow the business.
- Arrange client meetings and attending business events.
- Deliver presentations and provide information & quotes to customers.
- With management identify new business opportunities.
Ideal candidates for the BD Manager role will be:
Degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry and have a background in Organic chemistry working for a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Chemical company.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a customer facing (such as project management) or s sales position with the desire to develop your career in a commercial Business Development role.
To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated with excellent communication, problem solving and influencing skills.
The Business Development Manager role could also suit a laboratory based Organic Chemist with some customer-facing experience looking to move into a sales or BD role.
Key words: Synthetic, Organic Chemistry, Synthesis, Sales, BD, Business Development, Clients, Customers, Account Manager, Pharmaceutical, Technical Sales,